We are currently recruiting animal shelters, rehoming centres, and rescue organizations to take part in a study we are conducting to examine factors that affect the success of dog placements. In order to do this we have developed a set of game-like tests for dog assessment, and we are looking for staff and/or volunteers from such organizations who would be willing to contribute to science by assessing their dogs who need to be rehomed. The tests are designed to be fun and interactive for both the dogs and the people, so we hope you will be keen to get involved!
If you would like to participate, please follow these steps:
- Click here to download testing set-up and administration instructions.
- Click here for the online testing questionnaire.
- If you prefer to use a paper questionnaire, click here to download it and click here to download the informed consent document. (Both documents must be printed and completed; instructions for submission will be included.)
- If your organization is located in the UK, click here. (If your organization is not located in the UK, please skip this step.)
- Once you have completed the testing and questionnaire, please click here click here to upload video recordings.
If you have any questions about any aspect of this study, do not hesitate to email us: email@example.com
Thank you for your participation!